Willie Revillame – Which is worth of respect? Which is rude?
The controversy of the Willie Revillame’s brushing away of the funeral coverage to gave way to his Wowowee irritates the mourning public.
Inspite of the irritation, and disgust over Mr. Revillame, thousands stood at their lines to see Pres. Cory’s remains from La Salle Greenhills to the Manila Cathedral.
Four Filipino Men, our own F-4 stood valiantly and with pride without motion beside the remains of Cory.
The truck driver, Mr. Jerry Orbiso, who drove the casket last Monday’s transfer from La Salle Greenhills to the Manila Cathedral and Wednesday’s funeral procession, those 9 or more so hours is commendable. In the Sunday issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Orbiso said:
“I will never forget those two days when I had the privilege to serve the most loved woman in the Philippines,” said Orbiso, a professional truck driver for the last 30 years.
Orbiso said that apart from the P400 he received as his daily wage, there were no extras.
But that doesn’t bother him.
“No amount of money can ever pay for the once-in-a-lifetime chance I had,” he said. “I’m sure many people envy me now.”
Now, think about this: sa WOWOWEE pumipila ang tao kay WILLIE REVILLAME (at sasabihan pa sya ng ‘ang pogi mo Pap!) dahil sa PERA. Last week, pumipila ang tao,uminit man at bumuhos ang malakas na ulan dahil kay CORY, kahit walang kapalit na pera o pagkain. Alin ngayon ang kabastos-bastos at karespe-respeto sa dalawa?
read other posts on willie revillame and wowowee:
- willie revillame may leave tv show. internet citizens making a difference!
- Reasons why Willie Revillame must be banned from Television
- willie revillame apologizes for the wrong reason; takes a 3-week leave from wowowee
- Which is worth of respect? Which is rude?
- Letter of Complaint to ABS-CBN Against Mr. Willie Revillame
- Letter of Complaint to ABS-CBN against Mr. Willie Revillame
- willie revillame desecrates the memory of tita cory and finds the funeral a nuisance to his performance – also watch video here