adult points gun at high school boy inside his own school (CSA) in front of teachers
this incident is being talked about in twitter this morning.
we have gathered the following from a source close to the incident:
- the incident happened 3 weeks ago
- no police report has been filed on the incident (tv patrol showed a police report document)
- the boy at whom a gun was pointed at felt his life was in mortal danger while it was happening. the boy felt he was going to be shot and die in school. that will make you weep. just imagine the kind of trauma this boy must have felt then until now.
- the boy was alone when this happened. it happened during school hours. the boy was apparently called to the principal’s office. the incident happened in front of the admin office. (tv patrol says it happened inside the faculty room)
- it happened with teachers witnessing the whole thing plus the father who pulled the gun and his two body guards
- last year, another kid bullied retaliated by hitting a bully with a hammer in the head
- the father who pulled the gun has been banned from entering the CSA campus
- boy who got bullied with a gun was suspended for 5 days
- the 2 other boys involved in the bullying were also suspended but, get this – for shorter period of time – 2 to 3 days only
- CSA PTA (parents teachers association) is not getting involved here
- my source tells me they needed the interview with korina sanchez to give the case publicity as nothing was happening on the issue
- my source appreciates the tweets on the incident and wishes to thank everyone for the concern and the effort
- please help the family of the boy bullied with a gun in giving this attention – tweet about it, put it on facebook and email to as many people as you can
- please give your comment on this incident. let your thoughts and feelings be heard.
we (#gangsters tweets) have been talking about this incident in twitter since this morning, these are the reactions to the incident from myself and the others:
- we feel for the boy and parents of the boy. the boy or any student do not need this kind of trauma.
- have always said that the safest places in the world for our children are #1 the home and #2 the school. for this to happen in the school is terrifying and wrong.
- this incident is not just an issue of bullying, this is an issue of a life of boy that could have been taken inside the school by a bullet from a gun from a parent of a classmate.
- how was the father able to bring in guns into the campus? the security guards did not check? are guns allowed in this school?
- why was the boy called to the admin office when the teachers knew the father was going to confront him?
- why wasn’t the parents of the boy at whom the gun was pointed informed of the meeting / confrontation? and why were the parents not present during the meeting / confrontation with bantilles?
- shouldn’t this matter have been handled first among the parents? like the school to ask for a meeting with both sets of parents first. we did not think any of the students should have been involved in the meeting or confrontation.
- what was the school thinking allowing a confrontation with the father (bantilles) and the boy? what were they intending to achieve? and how is this being fair or productive?
- one can argue the boy was set up to allow the father (bantilles) to bully the boy
- we think this is not just a CSA matter, this is also a police matter. the police needs to get involved and legal action should be take against the adult who pulled a gun at the boy.
- the boy could have been shot to death in this incident. and the loss of a life over a bullying incident in school? that is senseless and terribly wrong.
- how rampant is bullying at CSA?
- CSA needs to review its policies and procedures on settling issues among students and parents and specifically on bullying. the school needs to study this carefully and draw out a procedure and a strategy on reducing bullying in the school and how to handle or resolve it.
- bullying is a real problem in all schools. CSA is not the only one and this has been going on for generations in all schools.
- but that should not stop CSA from trying to minimize it if not stop it in their campus. CSA should continue to find solutions and should learn from past incidents to be better at handling it year to year.
- government authorities should be involved here – the PNP for sure as it involves guns and the threat of death on a boy. as mentioned in twitter the Commission on Human Rights and the DSWD should be involved as it involves a minor.
- parents of CSA should be concerned and get involved in this incident. the parents should demand action from the school. they should realize that this incident is saying their children may not be safe inside the CSA campus. not only did this incident show a weakness on CSA in handling bullying cases, it shows a major weakness in security.
- people in twitter (mostly from #gangsters) find the CSA action on this incident as making no sense and being grossly unfair and unjust. the school suspended the boy at whom the gun was pointed at.
latest as of 7:35 pm
the boy was interviewed at abs-cbn’s TV Patrol, his name is Jaime (jay-mee) Gonzales. the information posted here are mostly the same to what he revealed in the TV interview.
in the tv interview, jaime said bantilles slapped him, cursed him then got a bag from a bodyguard, looked inside and took out a gun. gun was pointed to his face and bantilles said “i can kill you right now”.
why didn’t the teachers who were witnessing the incident stop bantilles from slapping, hurting and verbally abusing the high school boy?
why did bandilles, an adult and also a father of a teen-age boy think what he did to jaime was right and justified? does he treat his son that way?
video of abs-cbn’s TV Patrol World news clip here : http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nation/metro-manila/09/20/12/parent-points-gun-student-inside-school
click to read here:
see picture of allan bantiles here : who is afraid of allan bantiles, the father charged of putting a gun on the head of a CSA high school student?
Man accused of pointing gun at student inside exclusive schoolBy Dharel Placido, ABS-CBNnews.com
MANILA, Philippines – A woman has accused a man of pointing a gun at her grandson inside the premises of Colegio San Agustin in Dasmariñas Village, Makati City.
Gonzales said the gun-pointing incident started after her grandson punched Bantilles’ son.
She said her grandson only punched Bantilles’ son after reaching his limits due to the latter’s alleged bullying.
“They kept harassing my apo. Pino-poke ba naman yung penis and pwet. For weeks they were doing that,” Gonzales said, referring to Bantilles’ son and another student.
“Ulit sila ng ulit. Then sabi ng apo ko, ‘tama na, tama na, stop it.’ Doon nag-init ang apo ko, siyempre sinuntok niya,” she added.
Gonzales said after learning of the brawl, the older Bantilles immediately rushed to the school’s campus in Makati with a bodyguard and pointed his gun at the forehead of her grandson.
She said the incident was witnessed by several faculty members since it happened inside the school’s faculty room.
“[Ang sabi ni Bantilles], ‘you’re the boy that hit my boy?’ Tapos sinuntok na siya. He kept insulting him. In the meantime ang apo ko apologize ng apologize,” she said.
“Paulit-ulit [sinasabi ni Bantilles] ‘Do you want me to shoot you? Do you want me to shoot you?’ Eh kung na-Rolito Go ‘yan, eh ‘di patay na ang apo ko.”
Gonzales said a teacher then told her grandson to run away from Bantilles.
She said her grandson was suspended for four days, while the two students were still able to go to school following the incident.
She said a friend in the police force also confirmed to them that two guns were registered under Bantilles’ name.
“[Our lawyers] are still studying the case, but definitely, you can’t let a person like this out loose with two guns,” she said.
“Imagine, in a school of more than 6,000 students, somebody entered with a bodyguard and gun and point it to the forehead of my apo… I think this Bantilles, something is wrong with him. This might not be the only incident na matapang siya dahil may baril siya,” she added.
DZMM called the school administration for comment, but it declined to be interviewed. Sanchez asked Mr. Bantilles to air his side by calling the station.
Gonzales said barangay officials also have yet to receive a response from those who witnessed the incident.
open invitation to join WAWAM! after hours
- RT @pewinternet: 42% of Americans say they sometimes feel stressed about all the information they have to keep track of https://t.co/H0jZXO… >> wawam around 37 minutes ago
- pssst! ‼️ it is December - pay attention to the US Fed moves on the interest rate. will it happen this month? protect your stock holdings >> wawam around 39 minutes ago
- RT @attymeltweet: over 5,000 DEAD, mostly poor...and they were not even convicted of anything..high potential for a case in the Internatio… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- OMG! confirmed - Duterte thinks he is God's gift to the Phlippines. #Not twitter.com/gmanews/status… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- don't forget : there is a move to steal the Vice Presidency from Leni Robredo and install Bongbong Marcos. #LabanLeni #NoToBongbong >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- I like the change in last name for Alan Peter Cayetano. he is now Alan Peter Quietano. he had principles before, he lost all of them. >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- Duterte's war on drugs is a failure. aside from the drug related cases themselves, it has been killing the "wrong"… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Of the analytic challenges in covering the new Administration, this is the most significant. twitter.com/wsj/status/806… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- I protest! Trump CANNOT be the madman of the year! look into the Philippines for crying out loud! I PROTEST! twitter.com/mrfrankbaraan/… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
- oh come on! not in 3 to 6 months?! duwag! twitter.com/gmanews/status… >> wawam around 1 hour ago
1 million hits and going...
- 1,349,849 hits
wawam.wordpress shown on national tv – ABS-CBN’s TV Patrol World
The Top 10 Most Viewed Posts Today
- la salle and UST's teng brothers very gay pic - topless shows a brand character failure
- transcript of manny pangilinan's speech at ateneo graduation rites and the plagiarized parts and links to original speeches
- angelica panganiban's sexy body exposed or truth in advertising via photoshop (pictures here)
- 2 dengue victims and 1 cure - tawa-tawa
- UPCAT 2012 (for SY 2012-2013) results released online - get results here
- looking for a manny pacquiao-krista ranillo sex video scandal? krista's video here
- De La Salle University test results (DLSU College Admission Test) are out! (AY 2015 -2016)
- Atom Araullo's News Porn on super storm Yolanda
- who is afraid of allan bantiles, the father charged of putting a gun on the head of a CSA high school student?
- for the sake of the philippines - ban annabelle rama from tv and the country!
comments & reactions
Most Recent Readers Comments
|Ding on 2 dengue victims and 1 cure…|
|Rizza on wawam photo : the sound on an…|
|Shairelle on the James Soriano article…|
|xyz123 on 2 dengue victims and 1 cure…|
|xyz123 on 2 dengue victims and 1 cure…|
|ej diloy on #1MonthSalaryBonus for all gov…|
|3 survey charts that… on 3 survey charts that tell VP B…|
|wawam on Globe Telecom charges subs wit…|
|mnelicious on Globe Telecom charges subs wit…|
|Ken on la salle and UST’s teng…|
|Make It Makati on “make it makati” c…|
|Dixie Flores-Thoroug… on first snow in boston, first sn…|
|wawam on 2 dengue victims and 1 cure…|
|Mai Ramos on 2 dengue victims and 1 cure…|
|Romy on Ford Focus direct mail effort…|
top rated posts & comments
Top Clicks By Readers
- 2010 Philippine Presidential Election
- 2016 Philippine Elections
- Amiel Alcantara
- Building Brand Monuments
- call centers
- cerge remonde
- charrice pempengco
- college life
- cory aquino
- EDSA People Power Revolution
- fr. joaquin bernas sj
- gears buying guide
- Globe Telecom
- gloria macapagal arroyo
- huey sepulveda
- human rights
- in the philippines
- jojo binay
- just crazy
- kris aquino
- life in the philippines
- Love Letters To Happiness
- maguindanao massacre
- manny pacquiao
- manny pangilinan
- marketing & advertising
- marketing & advertising around the world
- marketing successes
- martial law
- mindscape landmark
- miriam defensor santiago
- morong 43
- music & poetry
- need help
- nokia C3 product defect
- noynoy aquino
- Of Interest
- People Power Revolution
- Philippine 2010 Presidentiables
- Philippine Advertising
- Philippine Marketing
- philippine media
- philippine politics
- philippine stock market
- philippine tv
- philippine universities
- Pinoy Power
- reproductive health bill
- rh bill 5043
- Rody Duterte
- steve jobs
- stupid things at call centers
- swine flu outbreak
- The NAWA Awards
- The Not A WAWAM Awards
- toyota philippines
- US presidential election
- wawam photo
- wawam photos
- wawam weekends
- WAWAM! What A Waste Of Advertising Money
- wawam.wordpress in media
- willie revillame
- 20/20 View
- Amiel’s Footprints
- computers, camera & electronics buying quide
- Cory Aquino
- feedback – WAWAM! after hours
- Health & Life
- Pinoy Power
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- January 2000
Most Recent Posts By Authors In This Blog